Saturday, October 19, 2013

Rexburg Trip

I have been hoping to get back to Rexburg for a while now.  I went there in 2007 and 2008.  I got my AA in general science, then transfered to WSU.  I really enjoyed my time at BYU-I.  When I left, it was being remodeled, so I knew it would look a lot different.  My brother will be graduating from BYU-I this spring and my sister just started her first year there.  We'll all get to experience it.

If you went to BYU-I, you should seriously think about taking another trip out there.  It is AMAZING now!  The MC does not look anything like it used to!  It's wild.  There's a ton of new apartments and new shopping strips.  It's way cool.  Those lucky kids.  And it was soooo good to see my brother and sister!  I did a 5K with my sister the day I got there and the next day we just looked around and goofed off.

Why am I the short one??


Glow in the dark paint.  Not a great pic.



After hanging out with my family I went over to Michelle's.  Michelle was my roommate my freshman year!  6 and a half years ago!  We were both babies.  But I'm sooo glad we stayed friends.  It was a little crazy how we became roommates because I was dating one of her friends, so we went to high school prom together.  And I really wanted to be better friends with her.  Then when I went off to college, I peeked into my roommates room and there were pictures of her!  We happened to be roommates.  It was fate that we were supposed to be friends.
2007 at BYUI
She invited me to a halloween party.  Everyone was to dress as witches.  :)  I took the easy route and justwore a black dress with a hat.  Simple.  But Michelle went all out!  She even won best dressed!  It was so fun!  Always good to have some girl time, even if you don't know the other girls, haha.  Thanks for the fun time and for letting me stay at your place!  




It was a great weekend.  Even tho it was an 8.5 hour drive, without Glen.  
P.S. Michelle, where's your blog?  I wanted to get some of the pictures you took with your nice camera.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment