Sunday, April 27, 2014

Last's in Pullman

Wow, 2 weeks from today we'll be at our new place in Selah, WA (basically Yakima)!  How do we only have 2 weeks!?  But I'm super excited!  This new phase is going to be awesome!  It's going to be a busy/fun couple weeks, including a work party with my kiddos, baby shower, glucose test ugh (does eating a lot of sugar give you gestational diabetes?  Cause i eat a lot of sugar...), and we are literally leaving town the morning after my last day of work!  Glen will be busy packing while I'm at work.  But I moved everything here while he was in Alaska, so it's ok.  ;)

I am procrastinating starting the packing process.  I haven't done anything.  I made my families delicious banana cookies today tho!  It's probably about time to start but it's just hard to decide where/how.  Glen's parents are coming up here to help us move, especially since we have like 4 vehicles we need to drive up to Yakima.  But I suppose the motorcycle and scooter will go in the u haul.

There are so many things we never did while we were here in Pullman:  The Lentil Festival, Haunted Palouse, a few restaurants, and many other things that I can't think of right now.  We've been here for over 5 years!  But sadly, I never considered it home.  Maybe because it's a college town that fluctuates so much, maybe because it's where my grandma lives and my mom grew up, so it's not "my" hometown.  It always seemed like just a step, but we will definitely miss it.  I think we'll miss the people mostly, and the small town feel, the excitement with the college, the beautiful seasons (maybe not the long winters tho), and Glen loves the Snake river.  Yakima will probably just be a "step" too, but I hope to make it not feel that way.

Here's to Pullman!!!  Football games, basketball games, dances, snake river, fun with friends, engaged, graduation, and baby boy on the way.  We've come a long way and gone through a lot together Pullman.  Yes, we will definitely miss you!  Without you, I would have never met the love of my life and made the most awesome friends.

Coug Dad
Bachelorette Party!



Coug Mom

Family of Coug's
'Man'venture


Halloween dance
Half Marathon

Welcome back Corynn


Snow Bunnies
Our tiny house


Melissa and Joel football game
Kayaks


Kara, Shelayne, Halloween




New Car

Baby shower with Micall
Baby on the way!


It's a boy!

Engagements
Steptoe Butte


Tailgating

Singles Dance
Basketball Game


Butch

Adam and Bridget
Alysa, we did it!


Graduation

Katie Bond and I
Arlie


Football games

Shelayne- ice skating
Our family group


Christmas with my love

No comments:

Post a Comment