Sunday, September 8, 2013

Family in town

My dad and stepmom, Dorinda, came to Pullman this past weekend.  I was surprised to hear that they are coming, mostly because it's not a home game weekend.  But Dori's daughter, Jordan, goes to WSU now so it was a visit for both of us.  It was very fun to see them here.  They are true coug fans!!  We went to Old European for breakfast and then saw Jordan's dorm room and toured campus.   It was really fun!
Serious Coug fans!!!

Dori and Jordan

Dad and I!
After spending the morning with them, my sister Nina, and brother, Kevin came into town.  They all randomly happened to be in Pullman the same weekend.  Sweet deal for me.  We ate dinner with my grandma and grandpa and then watched the game.  Half with my grandma and half with friends.

That game was awesome!!  WSU vs. USC.  Both teams played hard but the cougs won 10-7!!!  How awesome!?  They are highly ranked and we played hard, especially our defense.  A fun game to watch.  Yay!!!  Super great Saturday, then a lazy Sunday.  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment