Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day weekend

I was so excited when we decided to go to Seattle for the weekend!  We realized that this is probably the last 3 day weekend that Glen and I will both have off work.  He should be working at the Safeway pharmacy starting this weekend.

I am always reminded of how amazing Seattle is!  We both LOVE it there.  It was especially nice to drive through Seattle at night and see all the lights.  I'll always be a city girl.  We stayed at my mom's house because Glen's parents are in the middle of a move.  They are moving about a half hour away from my mom's.  It will be great having them so close to my parents.  How perfect!

During our weekend we ate ice cream, went shopping, rode a ferry to Friday Harbor, ate at restaurants, and enjoyed time with family.  We are excited for Glen's parent's to move into their new house!  Today my littlest sister started high school!  Such a big event!  Freshman year was my favorite.  She's so cute!  My other sister starts college next week!  Wow!  We're all growing up.  Her and my brother Kevin are going to BYU-I together.  His senior year; her freshman year.  An exciting time for everyone.



As far as coming back to work goes, it's been great!  Honestly!  The first 3 weeks back after my summer off has been the best yet!  Summers off are definitely a must.  Things are starting to feel more "back to the grind" though.  But it feels good to be back to the routine of work and school.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! Congratulations to your family on all the exciting news.

    ReplyDelete